Pages

Viewers

Monday, December 12, 2011

New Contest!

Here is the new contest!! (Sorry, I'm like 15 minutes late...  :(  )


Now, read carefully and PAY ATTENTION!!

This new contest is a Singing Contest!

Here's what you gotta do:

#1.  Pick any song you like!

#2. Please record yourself singing that song on a camera or you can just record your voice.

#3.  Make the video as creative as you want!  More creativity the better!

#4.  Please don't let your video go over 4 minutes.

#5.  You can record the video with instruments!

#6.  You can sing solo or with a group.

#7.  Once your done, send me your video in an e-mail at: emily.madsen4@gmail.com!

#8.  You must send your video by the 23rd!!  Late submissions will not be accepted!

#9.  If you've won 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place I'll send you a quick e-mail!  I'll ask for your permission to post the video on my blog.  Even if you didn't win the top places, I'll still ask if you want your video posted!  :)

#10.  You can dress up in silly costumes!

#11.  HAVE FUN!!!!

Prizes:

1st Place Trophy

2nd Place Trophy

3rd Place Trophy

If your video didn't get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd you'll still get a small prize.  :)


So,  I hope you guys do this contest!!

I'll be posting a video of me singing too maybe.... :)
Have fun you guys!  And GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh boy. :O I sound very strange in videos. I'll _probably_ just pick a silly song and do funny things. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Commenting!