Pages

Viewers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Contest!

So, if you're sitting at your computer, waiting for me to post something new then TAA-DAA!!

Here it is.

My new contest is....Drum roll pleaseeee.....I said drum roll!!   Man, just can't find any good drum rolls in my head right now.  Anyways, the new contest is a PICTURE CONTEST!!!

*I don't mean draw a picture, we already did that one, I mean take pictures with a camera.

I'm posting a scavenger hunt list on here.  All you need to do is go around your house, get pictures of the stuff on the list, check them off, send me the completed list at my e-mail adress (emily.madsen4@gmail.com) and your done!
If you win, I'll post your list and your pictures!   Anyways....Look below to see the list!  Happy Picture Taking! Good luck! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Commenting!