Pages

Viewers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

G'Morning!

Hallo everyone who views my blog!  It's a foggy, damp day in Duct Tape World!  The trees are limping, hoping that the sun will shine to dry they're branches!  I, for one, enjoy this weather!  The fog is nice to breathe in and out.
Although, it is a bit creepy.  I mean, with all of the fog.  You can barely see 5 feet in-front of yourself!  When the fog is as thick as this I always think that monsters lurk farther out.
Anyways, I just woke up and I feel great!  I would say that the sun was shining but it's not.  I would say that I'm in Paris, Fance, drinking the fanciest cup of hot cocoa but I'm not doing that either.  All I'm doing is sitting down, in my blue bathrobe, typing this post. 
Don't you just love the sound of computer keys click-clacking away?  I know I do!  Especially when I'm typign my story for NaNoWriMo.  If you haven't heard of NaNoWriMo yet, let me tell you a bit about it!
NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writting Month!  Now, if your saying, "Man!  This is boring!  Writting stinks!" and if your just about to click away from my blog STOP!  NaNoWriMo is more then just writting a novel!  It's not a homework assingment, your not required to do it!  In the most simplest of words:  NaNoWriMo is FUN.  That's right, I said it was fun!
So, now let me get into a bit of detail, if you haven't already closed my blog.  NaNoWriMo is a writting program from both adults and kids!  All you do is make your username and password on one of these websites: http://ywp.nanowrimo.org/ (That's the one for kids!) or (If your an adult...) http://www.nanowrimo.com/
Then, in the kids website, you can set your word count goal for your story (My goal is 10,000).  But, in the adult website, your goal is already set to 50,000 words.  You won't be able to change your word count goal on the adult website.
So, after your've created your account, blah-de-da-dah, now just start to write!  Don't force ourself to write when you have no ideas.   Take a break, maybe get some hot cocoa or tea, clear your mind, and try writting again!  Well,  I think I've written enough in this post.  So...Bye!!  ^-^  Happy Writting!

2 comments:

  1. When commenting please be nice!

    Thank You!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 NaNoWriMo!!! :D :D :D My word goal is 35,000 words. Right now I have 19,775 words!!! :D :D :D Your blog is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Happy Commenting!