Pages

Viewers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Contest Winner!

Hi again!

So, hopefully you all know about the contest I recently had on my blog.
Well...I've chossen a winner!  I would have shown all the picture but I only got one entry...
Anyways, here is the winning picture of a heart!!

The winnning picture is done by Kate!
Congratdulations Kate!!

And....I know I said that I don't usually give out prizes for contest winners but every now and then I'll give out a random Extra Prize  (Or EP)! 

Since this was my first week of owning my blog I thought I'd celebrate by giving away an EP!

Kate won an exclusive picture made by me!
So...Try out for my next contest starting tomorrow!



Thansk for viewing my blog!

                        
                                                                                                           -Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Commenting!