Pages

Viewers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Contest!

Hello again!

Every week on my blog I'm going to have a contest!  The contests could be small or big.  I'm only having 1 contest a week.  You don't really get much as a reward but I will post on here who won and I will post what they made that won.  I will have a new contest every Friday!

My first contest is today! 

This contest is a drawing contest!  I want you to draw the best picture of a heart that you can!  You can design it however you want!  All you need to do is draw your heart, take a picture of it, and send that picture to my e-mail at emily.madsen4@gmail.com!

If you've won I will send you an e-mail and request to post your name on my blog with your winning picture.  So, if your looking for something to do today why don't you try out for this contest?  

Have a great day!

Emily

(Please note that all entries must be sent with-in 5 days of the competition start date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Commenting!