Pages

Viewers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hey!!

Hi guys!

Lately, I've been too lazy to write a blog post but today...I decided to write one!

Anyways, here's some stuff happening right now:

1.)  I did get a part in the play!  My pirate name was Pretzel!
2.)  The last day of the play was just today.
3.)  I made sure to hug everyone in the cast at least a gazillion times.
4.)  I found out that I really like making numbered lists.
5.)  I have a new Yu-Gi-Oh deck!  It's called the Watt deck.
6.)  I've defeated many people with said Watt deck.
7.)  I want to duel more people with the Watt deck.
8.)  I got my hair cut really short recently.
9.)  I love it!!
10.)  At the play, I made a ton of new friends!
11.)  Those friends were: Julian, Lilly, Pete, Aidan, Sharon, Maggie, Sammy, Venise, Darien, Colleen, Sophia, and Alex!
12.)  I loved to hug everyone in the cast.
13.)  I can't wait for the next play I'll be in!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Commenting!